The CMS accepts advertisements for mathematics employment opportunities in the academic, commercial, and government/non-profit sectors. The CMS website is your gateway to reaching the Canadian mathematical community. The site receives thousands of visits per month from mathematical professionals, students, and members of other mathematical societies and institutes.
- Prices are per advertisement.
- Prices are in Canadian dollars for Canadian-based organizations and in US dollars for non-Canadian organizations.
- Prices for Canadian organizations do not include applicable GST or HST tax. Foreign organizations are exempt.
- Prices are subject to change annually.
- Payment may be made by VISA, MasterCard, cheque or bank draft.
The CMS operates the CMath electronic mailing list, which reaches a broad spectrum of the mathematical community. When you place an ad online, we will also send it out over the CMath email list for no additional charge, unless you request otherwise.
Unless otherwise requested, ads remain on the web site until 30 days after the closing date of applications for the position advertised, or for six months, whichever comes first.
Extend the impact of your ad even further by taking advantage of our CMS Notes bundled ad rate. CMS Notes is the Society’s newsletter, received by almost 1000 CMS members (including university departments) six times a year. Please consult the CMS Notes advertising page for information about rates, sizes, and deadlines.
Placing an ad
To place an employment advertisement online, simply email us at email@example.com and include:
- your name and the name of your organization
- the appropriate postal address and name for the invoice
- the ad copy, either in the body of the email or as an attachment (docx, doc, pdf, txt,…)
Ads are normally posted within one or two business days. We will notify you by email when your ad has been posted.