Benefits of Individual Membership
CMS Membership entitles an individual member to the following benefits:
- Free electronic subscription to CMS Notes (6 times per year) including an email notification sent to all members.
- Significant discounts on CMS Journals, CMS Book Series and other publications.
- Reduced fees at the semi-annual CMS Meetings.
- CMS individual membership dues are an eligible expense for NSERC Discovery Grants.
- Access to the Members’ only section of the website: view the online Membership Lists showing names, addresses, telephone numbers and electronic mail addresses for all members who choose to be listed. Members are also listed geographically and by field of interest.
- Listed on the Combined Membership List (CML): an online directory which includes members of the CMS, AMS, MSS, SIAM, AMATC, and AWM.
- Substantial savings for Canadian residents who also wish to join other societies holding reciprocal agreements with the CMS, such as the AMS, MAA, etc.
- Eligibility to apply for a grant from the Endowment Fund Competition Program and other awards and prizes recognizing excellence in Canadian Mathematics.
- Voting rights in the CMS elections.
Join the CMS today!