CMS Math T-shirt Design Contest
Show off your artistic skills and graphic design talents by creating the 2016 CMS Math T-shirt!
The winning design will appear on CMS T-shirts for more than 1,000 students across Canada.
- Must be a student, attending a primary or secondary school, or equivalent home school program.
- Must agree to the contest terms and conditions on the CMS official contest entry form.
||Students enrolled in primary/elementary school
||Students enrolled in high school
- Students under the age of 18 must receive permission from a parent or guardian to enter the contest.
- The design will be featured on the front of a t-shirt and other CMS promotional materials.
- All submissions will be posted on the CMS website and Facebook page.
- Designs must have a math theme and should not include the CMS logo/reference.
- Digital entries only –either in jpg, eps or PDF format.
- The design must be your own original, unpublished work and must not include any third-party logos or copyrighted material.
- Designs are to be submitted electronically using the official contest entry form; deadline for design submissions has been extended to March 21, 2016.
- Designs will remain active for consideration for two years.
1. Fill out and save the official contest entry form and;
2. Email your design firstname.lastname@example.org and use the following file naming convention: tshirt_Lastname_Firstname (e.g. tshirt_Smith_John)
Selection of Winners
- T-shirt design entries will be uploaded to a CMS Facebook album and shared on the CMS website
- Winner will be notified by January 30
- One design entry from each category –junior and senior –will be selected to appear on math camp T-shirts for 2016
Terms and Conditions
By submitting a design to the Canadian Mathematical Society for the 2016 Canadian Mathematical Society T-shirt Contest, I grant non-exclusive rights to CMS to publish, display or otherwise make this design available for viewing, whether on the internet, within CMS or in other venues. These rights will not expire, but exist for as long as the artist warrantee(s) that they are the full owner(s) of the copyright in question and have full legal rights to grant CMS non-exclusive rights.
If you are under the age of 18, you must have permission from a parent or guardian to entry the contest and allow the CMS to publish the your name and school