The 2019 Canadian Open Mathematics Challenge
— Nov 7/8
Eligibility for Students:
The COMC is open to students in all locations, at all grade levels.
To be considered official participants and thereby qualify for awards, recognition or prizes, students and schools must meet the following requirements:
Students must assert that each of the following is true about themselves:
- The student must be under 19 years of age as of June 30, 2019 and
- The student must be attending school full-time (elementary, secondary, Cégep, or home-schooled) at least since Sept 15, 2019 and
- The student must not have written the Putnam competition.
Additionally, any exams are only considered official if they are supervised under these conditions:
Must be supervised in a school or location that the CMS has approved as an
Official Competition Writing Centre (OCWC).
- No mobile phones, calculators or other electronic devices are permitted
- The 2½ hour writing period must begin and end sometime between 8 AM and 8PM (0800-2000) local time on either
Thursday, November 7th, for all schools in North America, South America, Central America or in time zones covering these areas
Friday, November 8th, elsewhere in the world.