Next: Timeframe if the Winter
Up: Endowment Grants Committee (EGC)
Previous: No opportunity for appeal.
- The EGC will publish data on each competition on Camel including the
number of proposals and the number of proposals funded. The committee
should be aware that their data will be scrutinized to determine the quality
of the proposals funded, representation by region, language, gender and whether
the funds are spent for research or education.
- Successful multiyear proposals are required to submit one page
progress reports, satisfactory to the EGC, before new funds are released.
- All successful proposals are required to submit a one page report at
the end of the funding period. No proposals will be funded if they involve
individuals who have not reported on prior awards.
- Published materials resulting from a funded proposal, such as
advertisements or journal articles, should acknowledge support from the CMS.
- All successful proposals and reports are to be posted on Camel.