Registration - Overview
Registration fees are given in Canadian dollars. Payment may be made
by cheque (Canadian or US dollars), or by VISA or MasterCard. To
qualify for the reduced rate, payment must be received by April 1;
online registration closes on May 15. Receipts will be provided at the
Registration covers admission to all aspects of the conference,
- Listen to leading Canadian and International speakers
- Attend scientific sessions
- Showcase student research by presenting a poster
- Participate in Student workshops
- Develop contacts through networking opportunities
- Attend all social events, including Opening Reception.
- Student registrations fees also include a ticket to the Student Social. We have discounted the registration fee to encourage students to attend.
Advantages to Pre-Registration:
- reduced fees for early registration before April 1
- your name appears on the list of participants on the congress web site
- your registration package is waiting for you at the reception on Sunday evening
- no waiting in line to process your registration!
Participants wishing to cancel their registration must notify MITACS
firstname.lastname@example.org in writing
by May 15 to receive a refund less a
$40 processing fee. Those whose contributed paper has not been
accepted will upon request be fully refunded.