Le Canada est un pays participant à l'Olympiade mathématique du Pacifique asiatique (OMPA). Chaque année, la SMC invite de 20 à 30 élèves à participer à l'OMPA en fonction de leurs résultats à d'autres concours nationaux et internationaux.
Cliquer ici pour accéder au site courant de l'OMPA.
- Abbasi, Sina (Richmond Hill H.S.)
- Chen, Zhi Xue (Toby) (Markville S.S.)
- Choi, Young Suk (St. George's School)
- Diao, Joseph (Unionville H.S.)
- Du, Rogxin (Richard) (Marc Garneau Collegiate Inst.)
- Fazel-Rehai, Vahid (Phillips Exeter Academy)
- Guo, Jennifer (Marc Garneau Collegiate Inst.)
- Hong, Frank (Inspiration Learning Centre)
- Huang, Yan (Bill) (West Windsor-Plainsboro H.S.)
- Ji, Caleb (The Bear Creek School)
- Kim, Donghwan (St. Andrew's College)
- Molina, Antonio (Ecole Sainte-Anne)
- Pang, Michael (Fort Richmond Collegiate)
- Purcarus, Andrei (Vanier College)
- Qi, Qi (Burnaby North S.S.)
- Shi, Xinyu (Lord Byng S.S.)
- Song, Zhuo Qun (Alex) (Phillips Exeter Academy)
- Sun, Kevin (Phillips Exeter Academy)
- Wei, Ben (Olympiads School)
- Whatley, Alexander (N. Houston Acad. Sc. and Math)
- Wu, Fei (Thomas) (Upper Canada College)
- Wu, Xiaoze (Jerry) (Marc Garneau Collegiate Inst.)
- Yang, Rui Zhou (University Hill S. S.)
- Zhang, Gavin (Sir Winston Churchill S. S.)
- Zhang, Lillian (Markville S.S.)
- Zhu, Frank (University Hill S. S.)
- Zou, William (Pierre Elliott Trudeau H.S.)
Since its inception in 1989, the APMO aims to encourage and challenge mathematically gifted children in all Pacific-Rim countries, foster friendly international relations and cooperation between students and teachers and encourage and support mathematical involvement with Olympiad type activities.
The APMO is held in the afternoon of the second Monday of March for participating countries in the North and South Americas, and in the morning of the second Tuesday of March for participating countries on the Western Pacific and in Asia. The contest questions are to be collected from the contestants at the end of the APMO and are to be kept confidential until the Senior Coordinating Country posts them on the official APMO website.
The APMO contest consists of one four-hour paper consisting of five questions of varying difficulty and each having a maximum score of 7 points.
All APMO contestants will receive a Certificate of Award, Honourable Mention or Representation.All APMO contestants will receive a Certificate of Award, Honourable Mention or Representation.
Pour signaler une erreur ou une omission dans cette liste, veuillez contacter Jessica St-James à email@example.com.